Oh - sure looks like someone is having fun! A great one for 'Face of the Week'. Thanks so much Michael! Thanks so much also for your kind comments and visiting with me at my blog! Hugs.
Coming Soon
-
Friends at Princeton sent me a list of new titles that will be available in
the next few months, September-January 2027, to be exact. I share them with
rea...
Annual Fundraiser Spotlights Sawley Abbey
-
Banner image:
[image: Sawley Abbey]
Descripton:
Susan Harrison, Curator of Collections with English Heritage, will deliver
this year's Bowland Lecture on ...
Thank you
-
posted by Neil Gaiman
It’s been a while since I've posted anything anywhere, but I didn't want to
let any more time go by without thanking everyone for all...
#WhatcanIdo Wednesdays
-
In an attempt to compromise between saying nothing and saying everything
(with fury and outrage), I’m going to post once a week: a series of citizen
respon...
Apologies….
-
I’ve been more than remiss in communication. As you may know I had round #2
with cancer–breast cancer—which I got out of with a lumpectomy and no
complicat...
2018 My Year with Cancer
-
First of all, apologies to anyone who commented on the last post I did and
didn't get a reply. For some reason all the comments got lost.
This is the firs...
If you love me, why am I dying?
-
Hey there, people-friends. I've been on the road, on the go, since early
September. Before that, since February, I was out in the boonies running
after s...
Stu The Frog
-
Last year Phil and myself went to Mexico for the first time and decided to
have a go at snorkelling and scuba. We went snorkelling first at Akumal
beach ...
New Year, New Start
-
Bright and early yesterday morning Alfie and I arrived at my newly
selected patch and got started. The area I've chosen is a square of quiet
country lanes...
LONDON! FOOL’S ASSASSIN!
-
*Originally published at Robin Hobb. You can comment here or there.*
Well, I am safely arrived in my London hotel and I’ve even paid back a bit
of my sle...
SIGNING OFF
-
After seven years of Mike Watson's Diary and more than 230,000 page views I
have decided it is time for a change. You can find my new website at
www.mikewa...
THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NAO (TROISIÉME ACTE)
-
JANUARY 31
I remember waking to total darkness. The kind of darkness where you can't
even see your hands infront of your face. I couldn't even find my ph...
Gone but never forgotten
-
This is Rachys mum, my beautiful daughter passed away at 20.45 on wednesday
26th october 2011, she was so brave as she knew time was running out, she
had e...
Dance of the Adders
-
This spring, some of Devon’s snakes will engage in spectacular behaviour
known as the ‘dance of the adders’, when two vipers rise up and sway back
and for...
I think Harry is enjoying himself. Lovely shot with a nice perspective!
ReplyDelete(Carletta's Captures)
I bet he's a happy dog!
ReplyDeleteHarry must think he is hiding, nice photo!
ReplyDeleteHarry is probably just happy to be outside, great shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo :)
ReplyDeleteIs Harry trying to hide in the grasss?
ReplyDeleteMike: Harry needs to hop higher to see over the grass.
ReplyDeleteLook like he's an abstract. :)
ReplyDeleteHarry is a beautiful dog. Daisy would be glad to have him join here for a "swim", if not a "bath." (if bath is a "dirty" word for Harry!)
ReplyDeleteI was going to say the same thing as Iowa Gardening Woman. I was wondering if Harry was hiding. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteIs he playing hide and seek? What a sweet expression on his face...
ReplyDeleteHarry is such a handsome, happy dog :-)
ReplyDeleteLove this photo. Great capture. Such a cute dog!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't seem to matter how you photograph Harry...he's VERY photogenic - even behind the tall grass!
ReplyDeleteexcellent perspective, go! go! Harry.
ReplyDeleteNice shot. Harry's black color stands out in the grasses.
ReplyDeleteHarry's face says it all. He is LOVING it...!my babies would have loved it too..:)
ReplyDeletelooks like lovely weather...
love,
A
Oh - sure looks like someone is having fun! A great one for 'Face of the Week'. Thanks so much Michael! Thanks so much also for your kind comments and visiting with me at my blog! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteAw- what a sweet picture. He's a pretty puppy! I like how the grass breaks it up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat photo - Harry looks like my Bailey, who also likes to play hide and seek in our wildflower bed.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! Looks like he is ready for you to throw "it." LOL!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful photo of Harry in the meadow grasses.
ReplyDeleteI love him peeking through the grass!
ReplyDelete